11 March 2010

down (again)

I didn't really feel like posting today. I hate it when I'm feeling down about our adoption. Realistically I know can't be excited all the time, nor can I expect things to go smoothly. Hey, look at the bumps we've been through already.

Why am I down?
- referrals have totally slowed; likely this will be the case for a while until some major changes happen (I know this is vague, but I don't feel like writing a novel)
- our grant will not cover our next biggest expense
- rumours are circulating of a new requirement to travel twice - once for court and once for visas

*sigh* no one said this would be easy. I guess I just didn't expect it to be so hard.

1 comment:

The Nieboer News said...

I was praying for you yesterday when I heard the news of the additional trip to Etheopia. I read about it on We Have Room. :(

((hugs))