14 January 2010

welcome

So here goes...
it has taken me a bit to do this blog.

I'd like to say we're now in the middle of our adoption, although it's only been just over a year, and we have another 2-3 year wait ahead of us. As you can see from the timeline on the side, we're sort of in a starting over phase, although I'd rather think of it as a continuation phase - as the steps we're taken are what we need to do to continue.

So I'm hoping that this blog will give some positive updates on the process (I can't imagine going through any more negativity that we have already - maybe more on that later). I'm also hoping that we will be able to raise some of the necessary funds to allow us to continue.

I haven't quite decided how I'll go about fundraising....maybe auction off some crafty things, I dunno. Any ideas are welcome. :)

1 comment:

The Nieboer News said...

I'm thankful that you have this blog so we can follow along in your journey!