11 April 2010

little treasures

I have quite a variety of interests/passions...
I will spend little spurts of time - whether it be days or a week or even just a few hours feeding each one.
Sometimes it's cooking, or baking, or sewing, or painting, or photography, or reading, or shopping, or researching, or...the list goes on.

Lately, I've been browsing. Finding little treasures that tickle my heart.

My latest ones:

This funky AWESOME fabric from Tonic Living (which in my opinion, has some great fabric and is Canadian, to boot). I would LOVE to make our Ethiopian baby a cute bedroom set from this fabric, but alas, I am resisting. It is too far away to start that.




And I've also admired these from Junkposse for some time, and just noticed a giveaway for them on this blog.




Today at the Garden Show, my sister and I came across a booth that sells kits for kids called Seedling. They were the nicest kits for kids I have ever seen, and I am normally not a kit person, but I drooled over many of them. They look to be awesome quality and with some really simple, but nice creative things for kids to do. I did find them on the pricey side - they may make a good gift if someone doesn't know what to get your kids. :) (In other words, have someone else pay for them).



So that's what I've been up to! What about you?

1 comment:

Gwen said...

Oooh, I LOVE the fabric! What's your age & gender request? Ours is so broad (either gender sibs, 0-7) that I can't pick out any fabrics, paint, bedding etc until we get a referral. A 6-mo baby girl would probably like very different things than a 7yo boy! :)

But this doesn't mean that I don't look and mentally choose things! :)